The Georgia 犯罪受害者权利法案 is the 政府erning philosophy dealing with victims of and witnesses to a crime. 澳门金沙棋牌真钱致力于这一发展, implementation and perpetuation of the Victim/Witness Assistance Program as created and administered through the Haralson County District Attorney's Office and the State Court Solicitor's Office.
- 受害者和证人有权得到公平对待, 尊严, 以及紧急服务的同情, 刑事司法人员, 新闻媒体, 以及普通大众.
- Victims and witnesses have a right to protection from intimidation and harm.
- Victims and witnesses have a right to be informed concerning the criminal justice process.
- 受害者和证人有权请律师. The Assistant District Attorneys and State Court Solicitors are responsible to protect the interests of victims/witnesses and to explain the case in non-technical terms.
- Victims have a right to restitution for expenses of property loss incurred as the result of a crime (O.C.G.A. 17-15-1). When restitution is ordered, they have a right to have that order enforced.
- Victims and witnesses have a right to due process in criminal court proceedings.
哈拉森县地方检察官办公室, the Haralson County Solicitor's Office and the Sheriff's Office are the agencies primarily responsible for the delivery of Victim and Witness services in Haralson County.
The information provided below is intended to assist you in locating and receiving the services you are entitled to as a victim/witness of a crime. There are many services available to you and it is important that you take advantage of these services to help cope with both the short and long-term consequences of being a crime victim. 如果你受到威胁, harassed or intimidated by a suspect or perpetrator in this case you can call 911 for assistance.
In compliance with OCGA 17-17-6, Sheriff's Office provides this information.
1. The person accused of criminal activity toward you may be released from custody before trial. 这通常被称为“成键”."
2. You, as a victim, have certain rights during various stages of the criminal justice process. 取决于哪个法院对你的案子有管辖权, either the District Attorney's Office or the State Court Solicitor's Office will notify you of your rights and explain to you the judicial process as it pertains to your case.
3. 作为受害者, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for certain out-of-pocket losses incurred as a result of your victimization. You can contact the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council at 404-559-4949 or 404-559-4177 TDD for further information or visit their website at www. cjcc.ga.政府.
4. You, as a victim, may be eligible for community based victim service programs. More information about the various programs can be obtained by contacting the Governor's 受害者的援助 Helpline at 800-338-6745.
要获得这些服务，你必须向治安官办公室提供服务, 检察官办公室, and the incarcerating agency your current address and telephone number. You will be notified when the accused has been arrested, if this has not already occurred. This notification will be in person, by telephone or by mail by the arresting Law Enforcement Agency. 嫌疑人或嫌疑人的同伴或家人是否应该威胁, intimidate or harass you in any way then you should dial "911" and notify law enforcement immediately. You may also call and report the incident to the investigating officer or to the Victim/Witness Services of the District Attorney's Office or Solicitor's Office.
根据O.C.G.A. 第十七章, 乔治亚州犯罪受害者权利法案, the 澳门金沙棋牌真钱’s Office provides the following information.
If you are a victim or the family member of a victim of one or more of the following crimes:
- It is possible that the accused may be released from custody prior to trial
- That you, as the victim, have certain rights during various stages of the criminal justice process
- That additional information about your rights can be obtained by contacting the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council at 404-559-4949
- That you may be eligible for monetary compensation for certain out-of-pocket expenses (from the State’s Emergency Fund) incurred as a result of your victimization;
- You may contact Victim's Assistance at 706-821-1207 or the Governor’s 受害者的援助 Helpline at 800-338-6745 for assistance or clarification of your rights;
- You must be notified, by the investigating law enforcement agency, of the accused’s arrest; and
- You must provide the Investigating law enforcement agency with your current address and phone number if you wish to be contacted. 呼机或手机号码是不够的.
在暴力犯罪中受到身体伤害的无辜受害者. 包括但不限于:攻击/殴打的受害者, 杀人, 虐待儿童, 性侵犯, 国内/家庭暴力, 酒后驾车事故受害者, 车辆的杀人, 肇事逃逸, 车辆严重伤害,
- 向有关政府当局报告的罪行(例如.e. 执法、儿童保护服务、法院等.)在72小时内. 如果有正当理由，可以放弃72小时.
- Applications received 2 years after the crime cannot be considered for compensation.
- 受害儿童的父母可能有资格获得工资损失, 为了补偿在工作之余照顾孩子的时间.
- A Criminal History will be provided and analyzed on all victims 18 years and older.
Victims of property crime; Victims who consent, 引发, or incite the crime committed against them; Victims who were participating in a criminal act; Victims who do not report the crime to law enforcement officials within 72 hours; Victims/claimants are required to exhaust funds from other sources such as health insurance, 汽车保险, 社会保障, 年假/病假工资, 残障保险, 工人的补偿, 失业补偿或其他政府机构的资金